The alignment & Scale process is same for Laser & Dot matrix Printer. Continuous Paper Feeding Method(Refer the Image)
- Make sure your paper has a clean, straight leading edge. Open the sprocket covers. Fit the first holes of the paper over the sprocket pins and then close the sprocket covers. Slide the right sprocket to remove any slack in the paper and lock it in place.
- Turn on the printer.
- Press the "Load/Eject" button.
- Now the paper will feed automatically and stop at corresponding position. You should not use "Knob/Roller" to adjust the position.
- Adjust the Paper thickness lever. Because you may need to print multi-part paper.
|Paper Type||Lever Position|
|Standard Paper(Single Sheets or continuous)||0|
|Multipart Forms(Carbon Paper)||2-Sheet||0|
- Set the Default Printer(Your Dot Matrix Printer)
- Open Invoice Application
- Open Invoice List Form(frmInvoiceList)
- Add Command button and change the caption to "Print - Dot Matrix Printer"
- Add following code in Command Click Event
- Run the Application
- Print the Invoice
- Now the printer, print the invoice using Default printer.
- Print 2 or 3 times a invoice and change the field position as per your requirement.